Saturday, June 7, 2008

animal vegetable miracle

I've just started reading this wonder of a book. After experiencing the death of ray charles this morning I read Barbara Kingsolver's first recommendation. Never name the baby animals as I presume you then won't want to kill or eat them. I would tend to agree. Curious George is alive and well although I would be hesitant to kill something I have bottlefed like a baby. Otherwise this book has so many parallels with Australia and our lack of cuisine identity. Still thinking that joining the Slow Food movement would be a good thing on many fronts.

1 comment:

Nyree said...

Thanks Kath
Its great to hear from you.
I love your photo of your wedding. It gorgeous. Id love to see more
We are doing well and Elijah is settling in well .
Hope you are well!